Clean energy heating dilemma
High cost of rigid policies:
Hot prices, natural gas prices, and electricity prices are subject to unified local government pricing, and market-oriented regulatory capacity is insufficient. Wind power heating projects have not realized direct electricity trading, and cannot take advantage of the low price of surplus wind power. The cost of clean heating is generally higher than that of ordinary coal-fired heating, and it is difficult to guarantee the profitability of clean heating enterprises at the same time and users can afford it.
Technical support capabilities need to be improved:
The application scope of many clean heating technologies is not wide, and the relevant technical standards and specifications are still incomplete, resulting in non-uniform market standards, non-standard operations, and unstable product quality and performance, leading to poor user experience.
Insufficient business model innovation:
Affected by the heating mode under the historical planned economy, the heating industry is still in the process of transitioning to market-oriented operations. Investment and operation rely on subsidies and a single service method. It needs to be further improved in terms of business management mode, financing method, service scope and level. .
Backward heating consumption:
Affected by factors such as long-term concepts and habits, a considerable number of heating users still rely on traditional, backward heating methods to meet heating needs, and their acceptance of new clean heating methods is low.
Application fields and characteristics
District heating for government agencies, enterprises, institutions, schools, hospitals, and residential communities that need clean energy transformation. Users do not need to bear the capital and technical risks of energy-saving project implementation, and get high-quality heating services and equipment provided by EMC while project implementation reduces energy costs.
Features of BOT & Equipment Leasing
1) The owner does not need to bear the capital and technical risks of energy-saving project implementation, and while the project implementation reduces the cost of energy use, obtain high-quality heating services and obtain heating equipment provided by EMC. The biggest benefit is to save investment in heating equipment such as boilers, reduce the pressure on equipment bidding, installation and construction, and achieve the optimal configuration of systems and equipment.
2) The company invests in the basic construction of the main part of the heating system, provides optimized energy-saving solutions in the system design phase, is responsible for heating operation management, and assumes legal obligations and responsibilities related to heating and heating. After the contract expires, according to the owner ’s wishes Implement overall transfer or renewal.
2) For the management side, BOT can form the continuity of construction and operation, avoid the negative impact of heating, and convert the possibility of profit and loss of management costs into predetermined quantitative indicators. The equipment is maintained by our company's personnel, and the owner is not involved in complicated system maintenance. Our company is responsible for the manufacture of major equipment and the installation of the project. We can adapt to local conditions and choose the optimal solution. Improve system energy efficiency as much as possible and save operating costs.
3) Improve customer cash flow. With EMC's implementation of energy-saving services, customers can improve cash flow and invest limited funds in other higher priority investment areas. The owner no longer pays for the maintenance of heating equipment while receiving heating and sanitary hot water services on time and according to texture. The heating company transfers the complete set of equipment to the owner for free or paid after the contract period expires.
4) Improve customer competitiveness. After customers implement energy-saving improvements, they reduce energy costs and increase product competitiveness. At the same time, because of saving energy, improving the quality of the environment, establishing a green corporate image, and highlighting the company's advanced concept of energy conservation and environmental protection.